Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Too Much Diversity




Too much diversity is a bad thing. If something breaks up to much it is so small we cannot even see it. Its message that it’s sending cannot even be heard, it’s just a dull whisper.

With diversity, unity shall be stronger. The goal of diversity in that case is to make that balance and keep it unified.

Don’t ask me how? Just come together, unite. To get your message across and then you can diversify. Don’t fight amongst yourselves until your message is across though, because if you do, it will not be taken seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.