Thursday, February 19, 2009

Complexity in Thought



My thinking can be so complex that others can’t realize the possibility of the reason. They ignore the thought and assume it is just nonsense. However I do not believe this. I wonder if Einstein and De Vinci as well as other historically known geniuses had the same sort of problem and were not taking seriously in their time as well.

However when they past to the next state of being they somehow were appreciated. That’s a total shame, that the world’s culture rejects so much of people’s lives. It would enhance so much if the population just took a moment to understand its people. We should really see as well as encourage the greatness of others and accordingly have an implicit respect for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.