Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hope



Let the entire captive and all the other people know that there is hope, that they will, be one day set free of the chains they that bind them that keep them from reaching their full potential through all of our imaginations. Yes, we all have this gift, where we see other thing when looking at a particular item. No one sees the same. Let us all recognize and appreciate that within us and all living thing as well as all non living thing there is this non-violent need for love. We have to realize this before it is too late.

I see a day in the near future where all see and have respect for all living as well as non-living entities. This will end most of, if not all of humanities strife’s. This will also change all existing structures. The time is almost here.

Will you help it come? Will you help what we all strive for? A world of harmony. Be it kind or unkind, it will be of greater harmonious values, where people will be free to be who they really want to be. Ideas will flow freely from one to another life form. Because everything, be it alive or what we mistakenly perceive as dead, is alive. If you doubt me search deep within your soul. What are you afraid of the unknown? Just let go of fear and go. When you let go of fear you truly overcome it. So come on, let it go. There is nothing to get ready for, you’ve been preparing for this your entire life. Please go. It is so magnificent. There are no words in the human tongue or language to describe what you are in store for. Both in seeing and in feeling as well as many other ways that you don’t even know about.

Don’t ask me how I know this stuff? I just know it. I cannot prove any of this, but it is real for me and I just wanted to invite you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.