Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thanking


Thanking all for the gifts they provide is an essential part of life. Saying “I Love You,” is an extremely important in our lives, as well. Why are these phrases used so sparingly? Another phrase used sparingly is “I’m sorry” and “I apologize.” Why are these phrases so rarely used? It could be because they make you vulnerable. You have to realize that you are always vulnerable. However, when we say these to others your vulnerability is so apparent, that we are fearful of the outcome.

We don’t realize that by saying these simple phrases, we actually are stronger then when we do not. Apparently those who do not say those phrases a lot to others, very seldom say these phrases to themselves. Another factor in saying these phrases beginning with I also mean other things such as “I Love You,” meaning also, “I implicitly, blindly, trust you. I have no regrets in life. I live the fullest life I could.” It is a very simple phenomena to start. All you have to do is just say those phrases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.