Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Greed



Why does it seem that greed reigns supreme among humanity? Mankind made this headache up, probably to separate us from the animal kingdom. However no matter what the situation, we always show our true colors by making the business minded kingdom as vicious, if not more ferocious, as the animal kingdom. So what’s the solution?

If I had that I wouldn’t be writing this would I? I would be trying to do that. One solution that I see as a possibility is relaxation. Relaxation of the banking, as well as all, the things that money has a part in. You can view this as a paid vacation for humanity.

Money is a manmade headache. That is true; however this man-made headache has spread to the natural world. One way its spreading is the environmental pollution that it leads us to cause. Another headache is that it increases the mortality rate of our specie.

All the people dying from headaches or a lack of exercise is a sad fact. Should I mention the food that it causes us to intake, half of which is indigestible I believe. It promotes this by limiting the time we have to prepare meals not to mention eating them. Hey it did wonders for the pharmaceutical industries, because without that lifestyle half of them would have to close down.

It is a horrible thing when you think about that every block either has a coffee house or a pharmacy on it. In a few cases they are actually combined. Now I am not saying that we should get rid of all the coffee and pharmaceutical supply stores, but we should not have million of kinds, and at the same time there are still impoverished people within this country not to mention the world who need these medicine and supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.