Thursday, March 26, 2009

Disability


Disability is so hard for me to accept. I am neurologically impaired, which just means I have trouble deciding on stuff, such as which food to get, to as crucial as how to live independently. That is very hard to accept at any age. I am getting better though, but at the same time I have to struggle to gain my rights, because the government as well as other authority sees I have no physical ailments, so they believe I have no disability. I suffer from an invisible discrimination such as being discriminated against for any personality disorder.

If I don’t fight, who will? It is like I am fighting two wars: one against myself and one against the outer world. I have to be victorious though, at least for future generations if not myself. It is extremely difficult to be accepted when you are fighting for your rights, even more difficult when you like the same gender

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.