Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Courtesy



Courtesy has been blown out of proportion. Some courtesies preclude creative thinking. To good to be orderly, don’t get me wrong, to an extent, however too much order and you have chaos.

Anyway who are we really trying to impress, complete strangers, who will never see us again after we are finished there, friends that shouldn’t need to be impressed, or yourself who does not need impression either. They all will see and get to know the real you in time anyway .Why do we have such low opinions of ourselves and will not admit this even to ourselves. We have to all realize that before we can change something we have to accept it. This is easy to know, but hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.