Wednesday, September 9, 2009

True Friends




True Friends are so hard to come by, so rare, so special. They all have their down falls, however through it all, there are so attuned to each other it is marvelous to be in their company. You look forward to getting out of bed and seeing their smiling face.

Even if you talk to them from time to time, and share you smiles with them. You should always stay in contact no matter what you do with your life.

For if you don’t and go astray, your ideas will not connect. You will end up not losing only a friend, even worse a companion in this race. For it is labeled the human race for some other reason than that we all share our humanity, as a commonality, but so much more.

Who will find the reason first? Does it really matter? Of course it does not correct. Then, why may I ask are we fighting so? For respect, land, or power, is that clear enough? I sure hope it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.