Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Laughter






A smile is as good as gold. However when it is shared it is contagious. Laughter is better than anything when shared.

The world has got to philosophically serious to show the people that simply laughter can solve any problems more than anything. It is so powerful that if not spread or shared problems will occur.

Laughter is getting so vital it is becoming so bad that stupidity is getting more attention than anything else. Come on, just laugh, I dare you. Laugh at all you problem. If they do not go away, than you, really have a serious issue to resolve.

No one laughing makes a problem, no matter how insignificant worse.
Communicational speaking, it only get worse if you are not amused at times.
But that in it of itself, you have to spread the laughter then you get the full effect.

All work and no play will have a worldly effect, rather than an individually seen effect. It's just the simplicity of it all, which always astounds me. No explanation can make me frown in my life at all, even the biggest transition level of all the possibilities of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.