Saturday, June 13, 2009

Politics


Life is politics.

I choose not to listen to politics. I'm pretty good at not listening or paying attention to political advertisements. I don't because it would affect my world to much. I prefer to live my life with as few outer induced headaches as possible. My stance in political advocacy is as original as i could get it. My free time is spent by listening to music as well as everything else instead.

I simply adore music. Music is in a sense, is a form of politics, Music helps freely form your opinion, rather than the spoken word of the political wheel. It in essence, helps form your opinion as sub-consciously as consciously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.