Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fun Life




Life is supposed to be fun? Then why do some prefer not to? There is only one that is watching. That is, oh that is another writing.

Anyway, don't you think that the watcher, that you believe, is more interested in how you live your life, then what you do in it. So if this is true, we should all try and relax as much as possible. Now I am not saying there should not be any rules, I am simply saying that it is possible that we all went overboard with making too many rules. I understand that clarity is an important aspect of life, but do we always live a simple, wholesome life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.