Music is one of the great powers within life. It even has the power to save lives. Its rhythmic composition can do wonders in anything that it touches. To prove this you can listen to the excitement within the musical compositions of orchestras.
No comments:
Post a Comment
This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.
You Go to My Head
-
BY Carole Boston Weatherford
I sang my songs so much
that they becamethe soundtrack for my dreams,
the melody of my moods,
a room I lived in,and a balm fo...
Netflix new shows
-
"While everyone recognizes the work Netflix has done with its original
series, like Stranger Things, Squid Game, and Wednesday, the streamer has
also h...
NATIONAL GOOD NEIGHBOR DAY
-
"National Good Neighbor Day on September 28 waves a friendly hello to the
people right next door!"
https://nationaldaycalendar.com/celebrations/nationa...
Emotional Bank Account
-
There are six major deposits we can make to the emotional bank account:
1. Understanding the individual. An individual's values determine what
actions ...
Control
-
No one has it. Everyone wants it. There is a real problem that no one can
control.
It is called life. Life breaks free of all control. All rules any ...
Change
-
This is a state of mind that foretells many deep seeded issues of the human
psyche. It represents a state of growth that is constantly transposition or
...
No comments:
Post a Comment
This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.