Sunday, August 23, 2009

Communication or Structure




Which is more important, communication or (forming) structures? Depends on our attitudes or ideals. Or something... But what..read or think. Structures are seen as important as other thing, as well as, communication or community. My point is it is unknown and it is always going to be unless, we stop, see, and listen, as well as using other senses, but we have to trust as well as believe, correct.?.

Now it's all extremely confusing however explanation is also relevant if one does not understand? But what do we ask about first...That not simple either. But it is important, still, to ask. As well as to feel comfortable? However in what? In all but the question, correct?
Be kind, no ones watching.

4 comments:

  1. This is so true...and a lot to think about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kathy I just wish I could reach more people with my blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome Yeremiah. You never know. You may be reaching more people than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank I appreciate your opinions.

    ReplyDelete

This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.